Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I've been tagged!

I can't believe it, but I've been tagged! Debby, from Debby's Stampin' Heaven, tagged me!



I am so honored!

Okay, here are the rules.





  • 1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their Blog.


  • 2. Post the rules on your Blog.


  • 3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog


  • 4. Tag 7 random people, linking to their Blog.


First, seven facts about me.

  1. I really like being a Guidance Counselor. I like talking to kids about college planning, I love working on college applications, editing essays, reviewing transcripts, helping with resumes and brochures. What can I say. . . I love it!

  2. I have 2 dogs. I black lab, named Maggie who lays around all day like a piece of furniture, and a 1 year old pup named Sally. Sally is half yellow lab and half Saint Bernard. She's very cute, but very evil.

  3. Twins are hard work. I mean it: double the tears, double the mud, double the dishes, double the wishes that. . .

  4. . . .I get a new dishwasher with my tax refund!

  5. I like working in my gardens. We live on 60 acres and this year will probably plant 1-2 acres of veggies. We have a local farmer who rents out the rest of the land to grow clover for his beef cattle. Mostly, however, I like flowers!

  6. I have about 10 scrapbooks that I have started but never finished. My twins are 3 1/2 and I still don't have any of their baby pictures off the computer!

  7. My mom will be moving to Central New York within the next month to be closer to my family. It will be great to have her close by.


Whew! I did it. . .


Now, I get to pick 7 bloggers!

  1. Danielle Loudes from Fat Cat Stamper

  2. Linsey from Outside the Lines

  3. Jules from Need to Stamp

  4. Jessica from There She Goes

  5. Cheryl from Engineered Expressions

  6. Dawn from Daily Scrappin Inspiration

  7. Annelies from Scrapannelies



Here are my kids. . .
. . .Charlie



Cullen

Hayden

Thanks, and stop by tomorrow to win some Blog Candy! I've hit 500 posts, so I will go shopping tonight and make the candy worthwhile!

Carol

2 comments:

Denise G said...

Congratulations on your hits! Your blog looks great. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing your time and talent.

Stamp With Linz said...

What cute boys! :)