Bye for now!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Bye for now!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
I am approaching hit number 50. . .yes I'm still a baby, but everyone has to start small right? To celebrate, I'm going to giveaway something nice. I can't tell you yet, becuase it's a surprise, but I promise it will be nice. So with that in mind. . .
Here's what I'm asking:
Let me know what advice you have for a new blogger and what your favorite SU stamp set is. A winner will be announced Friday. . .the day my new SU Demonstrator kit is scheduled to arrive!
This is a card I watercolored with my ink pads and Aqua Painter. The Aqua Painter is nice because you fill it with water, touch it to your ink pad, and then color. Between colors, just squeeze onto a papertowel to get the remainder of the color out you just finished. Cleanup is a breeze. I talked about the Aqua Painter on Mama Stamper's Blog, as she is offering candy too by responding to the question "What is your favorite SAB set and favorite SU technique.
Bye for now and Good Luck!!!!
Monday, February 25, 2008
I had trouble with the focusing but you can still pretty much see it. Sorry it is a little fuzzy.
1. Paint white with Acrylic paints
2. Trace flower onto back of DP and cut out. ( I did both sides) Adhere with glue.
3. Water color edges with Purely Pomegranate ink.
4. Punch solid card stock with scallop punch and 1 1/4 circle punches and adhere.
5. Stamp flower from "Priceless" set on base with Purely Pomegranate ink.
6. Stamp butterfly from "Priceless" set on white card stock in Purely Pomegranate ink and cut out. Adhere with foam dimensional dot.
7. Add ribbon.
Wouldn't this look cute in a little girl's room?