Thursday, April 3, 2008

Back to Stampin'

It seems like it has been a long time since I posted. I think I may have made up for it. I made a bunch of cards the last couple of days. I am trying to think about what I want my peeps to do at my stampin' class I will be teaching. Here are some of my ideas.


This one uses several punches, 1", scallop, and corner rounder for the bottom scallops. I also used white craft ink and added the blue glitter to it. It was then heat set with a heat tool.
This uses a water spritzing technique. I used markers to color the stamps then spritzed with water to get a water color look. You need to use glossy cardstock for this. The little flowers have silver eyelets set in their centers and are actually raised with foam mounting squares.
This card also uses several punches.
This one is dry embossed on the red cardstock with flowers, although it is hard to see from the picture. I watercolored the flowers using my stamp pads and a blender pen.
That's all I have now, I'll be posting more tomorrow. I have to take some more pictures.
TTFN,
Carol

No comments: