Thursday, March 13, 2008

I need a break from Conference Planning!!!!

I have been planning a conference for all of the Guidance Counselors in the Central New York area since November. Over 300 invitations have been sent out and we are now the day before the big event. I have been staring hard at the computer making sure I get the last pieces of the program put together. This is my first attempt at planning an event this big, and I think it is going to go over really well. I can't wait for this to be over, though, . . .because I'd rather be staring at my stamps and paper!

For this little card, I used my Double Rectangle Punch for the ribbon placement. The stems on the flower stamp are close together and fit perfectly between the two rectangles on the punch. It makes it look as if the ribbon is holding the flowers on the card (even though there is a little glue holding them in place.

Wish me luck on everything tomorrow. Did I also tell you I'm a presenter!

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

This is beautiful!!! You are very talented!!
Cheryl