Monday, March 3, 2008

Celebration Time!

There's a party going on right here! I got my new kit and I'm really excited to play with all my new stuff. I had a pretty busy weekend. Friday night I went stampin, Saturday I was the hostess of a Jockey Party for my friend Linda, and Sunday, I went to my former student's house for her baby shower. I think of myself as young, until I realize the kids I had in school are now grownups with families and babies of their own.

My first card using my kit:

I also wanted to post a picture of the blog candy I will be sending to Cheryl later today.


Lastly, I wanted to let you know about my new demonstrator specials I have going on.


Beginning today and ending March 31st:

  • Book a workshop and receive a $5 gift certificate redeemable at your party.
  • Hostess a party totaling over $350 and receive from me an extra $10 gift certificate.
  • If you combine that with the special Stampin' Up! is offering from March 18 - April 30, 2008, you will earn an EXTRA $25 in hostess awards from Stampin' Up! Check out the flyer here.

Don't live close by, hold a catalog order. Contact me for more info.


Just want to place an order without a workshop? No problem. You can place an order at my launch party on March 17th. I'm offering a 20% discount on all orders that are placed. What a deal!

Talk with you soon!

No comments: