Saturday, December 20, 2008
I have sent aout about 40+ cards so far this year. I did send out many of these becuase of the simplicity and ease to make. You could make about 6 of these in about a 1/2 hour which is fast!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
This card uses the Heard from the Heart set and takes advantage of the big shot.
What do you think?
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Bye for now!
I will post again tomorrow!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Friday, April 25, 2008
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Sheila email me (email@example.com) with your address so I can mail you your winnings.
I'll be on Spring Break this week, so I may not get the chance to post much. Several of you have asked for a tutorial on making those 3-D stars so I will work on putting one together. Keep checking back for the tutorial!
Happy Stamping and Congrats again to Sheila!
Friday, April 11, 2008
If you haven't left a comment for my Blog Candy, make sure you do. I'm picking a winner tomorrow!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
You know what that means. . .time for candy!
This is what's up for grabs. Some Double sided 4x6 prints paper, sponges, cards and envelopes to embellish any way you'd like, a cute little kit with several applicators for working with watercolors or pastels, a little memo book I made look pretty, as well as, several mystery items. . .
All you need to do is let me know what types of tutorials you would like me to add to my blog. I haven't done any yet, but think I should put some on.
I will pick a winner on Saturday! Good luck!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Okay, here are the rules.
- 1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their Blog.
- 2. Post the rules on your Blog.
- 3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog
- 4. Tag 7 random people, linking to their Blog.
First, seven facts about me.
- I really like being a Guidance Counselor. I like talking to kids about college planning, I love working on college applications, editing essays, reviewing transcripts, helping with resumes and brochures. What can I say. . . I love it!
- I have 2 dogs. I black lab, named Maggie who lays around all day like a piece of furniture, and a 1 year old pup named Sally. Sally is half yellow lab and half Saint Bernard. She's very cute, but very evil.
- Twins are hard work. I mean it: double the tears, double the mud, double the dishes, double the wishes that. . .
- . . .I get a new dishwasher with my tax refund!
- I like working in my gardens. We live on 60 acres and this year will probably plant 1-2 acres of veggies. We have a local farmer who rents out the rest of the land to grow clover for his beef cattle. Mostly, however, I like flowers!
- I have about 10 scrapbooks that I have started but never finished. My twins are 3 1/2 and I still don't have any of their baby pictures off the computer!
- My mom will be moving to Central New York within the next month to be closer to my family. It will be great to have her close by.
Whew! I did it. . .
Now, I get to pick 7 bloggers!
- Danielle Loudes from Fat Cat Stamper
- Linsey from Outside the Lines
- Jules from Need to Stamp
- Jessica from There She Goes
- Cheryl from Engineered Expressions
- Dawn from Daily Scrappin Inspiration
- Annelies from Scrapannelies
Here are my kids. . .
. . .Charlie
Monday, April 7, 2008
Friday, April 4, 2008
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Monday, March 17, 2008
Thursday, March 13, 2008
For this little card, I used my Double Rectangle Punch for the ribbon placement. The stems on the flower stamp are close together and fit perfectly between the two rectangles on the punch. It makes it look as if the ribbon is holding the flowers on the card (even though there is a little glue holding them in place.
Wish me luck on everything tomorrow. Did I also tell you I'm a presenter!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Monday, March 10, 2008
Well all the ice and snow that we got this weekend, seems to be disappearing. I see mostly grass from my window this morning. It's amazing how you miss it when by the end of the summer you are complaining after mowing it for the 14ooth time!
Friday, March 7, 2008
We used the Spring Whimsy Stamp set on this along with a stamp-a-ma-jig. Those things are awesome! I know I found a tutorial on using them before. I will look again this weekend and try to post it on Monday.
Here's another using the Birthday Whimsy Sale-A-Bration set. Hello is done with rub ons. Doesn't it look classy!
And lastly, this cute little tea bag holder.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Lastly, I wanted to let you know about my new demonstrator specials I have going on.
Beginning today and ending March 31st:
- Book a workshop and receive a $5 gift certificate redeemable at your party.
- Hostess a party totaling over $350 and receive from me an extra $10 gift certificate.
- If you combine that with the special Stampin' Up! is offering from March 18 - April 30, 2008, you will earn an EXTRA $25 in hostess awards from Stampin' Up! Check out the flyer here.
Don't live close by, hold a catalog order. Contact me for more info.
Just want to place an order without a workshop? No problem. You can place an order at my launch party on March 17th. I'm offering a 20% discount on all orders that are placed. What a deal!Talk with you soon!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Thanks to all that left me advice. I will be posting often, and I promise next week to have a lot of pics.
I made some great cards last night. . .can't wait to show you. My next project is to make a multitide of Thank you cards for a Regional School Counselor Conference I have been planning. I have 22 presenters, not to mention a dozen vendors that going to be a part of this big event. I want to make them Thank You cards and possible a small favor. Maybe water bottles with a door hanger pocket on them filled with some little mints, tissues. . .
Any suggestions? I have until March 14th to put them all together.
Talk with you soon,
Friday, February 29, 2008
Bye for now!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
I am approaching hit number 50. . .yes I'm still a baby, but everyone has to start small right? To celebrate, I'm going to giveaway something nice. I can't tell you yet, becuase it's a surprise, but I promise it will be nice. So with that in mind. . .
Here's what I'm asking:
Let me know what advice you have for a new blogger and what your favorite SU stamp set is. A winner will be announced Friday. . .the day my new SU Demonstrator kit is scheduled to arrive!
This is a card I watercolored with my ink pads and Aqua Painter. The Aqua Painter is nice because you fill it with water, touch it to your ink pad, and then color. Between colors, just squeeze onto a papertowel to get the remainder of the color out you just finished. Cleanup is a breeze. I talked about the Aqua Painter on Mama Stamper's Blog, as she is offering candy too by responding to the question "What is your favorite SAB set and favorite SU technique.
Bye for now and Good Luck!!!!
Monday, February 25, 2008
I had trouble with the focusing but you can still pretty much see it. Sorry it is a little fuzzy.
1. Paint white with Acrylic paints
2. Trace flower onto back of DP and cut out. ( I did both sides) Adhere with glue.
3. Water color edges with Purely Pomegranate ink.
4. Punch solid card stock with scallop punch and 1 1/4 circle punches and adhere.
5. Stamp flower from "Priceless" set on base with Purely Pomegranate ink.
6. Stamp butterfly from "Priceless" set on white card stock in Purely Pomegranate ink and cut out. Adhere with foam dimensional dot.
7. Add ribbon.
Wouldn't this look cute in a little girl's room?