Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another Upcoming Class Project

Using Bleaching. . .


I like using bleach, just put a little in an aqua painter and paint over the area that you want to lighten. It dries quickly and is great to add soft colors to dark cardstock. This is another card I will be demonstrating with my stamping class. Sorry It's not the best picture, but you can still see the technique.
Stamp Set: Fun and Fast Notes
Supplies: Black Craft ink, Iridescent Embossing Powder, Stampin' Chalks, Scallop Punch
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red, Sky Blue
First Stamp image in black craft ink and emboss. Paint bleach on bird and flower and then chalk with a Q-tip. Punch Scallop and then cut out the middle so only the scallop remains. Adhere to the Navy cardstock and then adhere to the Ruby Red cardstock.
Go ahead and give it a try. Send me your image and I will post it on my blog!

2 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

How fun! I've never tried bleach before - toooooo scared!! Perhaps I'll get up the courage....
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol! You won my Blogoversary Blog Candy Draw. Please can you E-Mail me your address so that I can Post you your Goodies? Thanks and Congratulations!