I am so honored!
Okay, here are the rules.
- 1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their Blog.
- 2. Post the rules on your Blog.
- 3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog
- 4. Tag 7 random people, linking to their Blog.
First, seven facts about me.
- I really like being a Guidance Counselor. I like talking to kids about college planning, I love working on college applications, editing essays, reviewing transcripts, helping with resumes and brochures. What can I say. . . I love it!
- I have 2 dogs. I black lab, named Maggie who lays around all day like a piece of furniture, and a 1 year old pup named Sally. Sally is half yellow lab and half Saint Bernard. She's very cute, but very evil.
- Twins are hard work. I mean it: double the tears, double the mud, double the dishes, double the wishes that. . .
- . . .I get a new dishwasher with my tax refund!
- I like working in my gardens. We live on 60 acres and this year will probably plant 1-2 acres of veggies. We have a local farmer who rents out the rest of the land to grow clover for his beef cattle. Mostly, however, I like flowers!
- I have about 10 scrapbooks that I have started but never finished. My twins are 3 1/2 and I still don't have any of their baby pictures off the computer!
- My mom will be moving to Central New York within the next month to be closer to my family. It will be great to have her close by.
Whew! I did it. . .
Now, I get to pick 7 bloggers!
- Danielle Loudes from Fat Cat Stamper
- Linsey from Outside the Lines
- Jules from Need to Stamp
- Jessica from There She Goes
- Cheryl from Engineered Expressions
- Dawn from Daily Scrappin Inspiration
- Annelies from Scrapannelies
Here are my kids. . .
. . .Charlie
Thanks, and stop by tomorrow to win some Blog Candy! I've hit 500 posts, so I will go shopping tonight and make the candy worthwhile!