I had trouble with the focusing but you can still pretty much see it. Sorry it is a little fuzzy.
1. Paint white with Acrylic paints
2. Trace flower onto back of DP and cut out. ( I did both sides) Adhere with glue.
3. Water color edges with Purely Pomegranate ink.
4. Punch solid card stock with scallop punch and 1 1/4 circle punches and adhere.
5. Stamp flower from "Priceless" set on base with Purely Pomegranate ink.
6. Stamp butterfly from "Priceless" set on white card stock in Purely Pomegranate ink and cut out. Adhere with foam dimensional dot.
7. Add ribbon.
Wouldn't this look cute in a little girl's room?